I'm so excited to have this done!! Everything really seems like it's coming together now =)
Haha....ignore the goofy smile on that last one ;)
Now to just find ties similar to these but that DON'T cost $40 each..... And also I need to figure out what the Dads should wear.....
On a different note.... my dress is here!!!! I get to go with my Mom and pick it up this week- that sounds like the perfect thing to do on my last day of work!!!
- Will- for finally going shopping with me- see? I told you it would be fun! I know you're more excited about the wedding now!
- Sadie- for being the cutest puppy in the world and keeping me company for the next couple days while Will is at his "outing" for work.... aka 3 days of eating, drinking, playing golf, and staying in a nice hotel. Lucky duck.
- Chris- (My future-mother-in-law) that she has a safe trip down to FL tomorrow
- TJ- that everything goes smoothly getting out of the hospital this week
- Shannon's Papaw- that he hangs on and pulls through these health issues
- Kelly- for a safe trip to LA and back!