Thursday, March 5, 2009

First things first...

Welcome to my blog! I never thought I would do one of these, but if you know me and know how detailed I am with planning anything, you'll understand. If I can keep most of the wedding chatter here, rather than annoying the crap out of my friends and family, I'm hoping everyone will enjoy the planning process a lot more!

I also have to give credit to my friend-from-the-knot Shannon for encouraging me to do this. Haha- love ya girl!

Alright, well here's what I have so far:

We picked a venue in January- The Barn at Valhalla in Chapel Hill, NC
We set a date- 09.05.09
We booked our caterer- Visions Catering
I ordered my dress and the BM dresses from Bridal Mart in Burlington
We ordered Save The Date magnets from Swoozies in Greensboro
We bought kits for invitations and programs from Michaels, as well as matching Thank You cards and a few other small things
We got bubbles from fellow knottie, Cici, and began tying blue/brown ribbons on them
... a few other small projects/purchases that I'll write more about later!

I'll get pictures of these things up as soon as I figure out how to do that! Bear with me here, this is a learning experience!






Photo Credits: Becki Dickinson and Silvas Photos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woohoo! I got a shout-out on the new blog! I'm so proud of you! It's gonna make you feel better, I promise :)
<3 you my fellow bride-to-be!