Thursday, March 5, 2009

I did it!!

Okay, I knew this would take some playing with...pics of Valhalla are in my first post. Here are some others:

My Dress!








Bridesmaids Dresses: The sample in the store was tiny and would only fit Kelly, but it was in the right color so this is what they will look like!










Once the dresses arrive, I'll decide if I want to add a sash or not (either in Carolina blue or a shade of ivory/tan). I'm also still looking for shoes for the girls. I don't want to make them purchase a certain shoe, but I would like them all to be similar- like at least the same color or same style, since they'll be seen! (If it were a floor length dress I wouldn't care). This is one option I found that I thought was really cute, but it's not my MOH's style. Something similar might work for the other girls though...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look GORGEOUS IN YOUR DRESS!! :) ahhhh..first time you've shown me pics, thanks for keeping me hangin'..lol! I seriously love it on you! Will isn't gonna know what to do with himself!

jessica lynn said...

your dress is gorgeous! and i love the detail on the back of your bridesmaids dresses!!