Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bloggin fool!

Man, I am on a roll today!

Just one more quick post for the day, a few random updates to share:
My Mom's 50th Birthday is today! We had a little party for her this past Saturday and it was a blast. My Mom is awesome- she is definitely one of my best friends and I am so lucky to have her close by! Here are a couple pictures of the party:

The Men- being pretty!


Mom showing off her new Brighton jewelry!


Mom, Mima, Papa

Anne, Mom, Tammy, Karen- watching the Derby!

Me and Mom =)


Being silly!


Also, I've had a couple good finds on my shopping excursions lately:


The blue candles I had been eyeing at Michael's were finally on sale- 40% off! I got one for each lantern, and a bag of white/ivory potpourri to fill in the bottom. The candle isn't quite tall enough so it's on a piece of tupperware for now, until I find something better! =)

Flip flop jewels- to make fun reception flops for the bridesmaids... $1! (Target, my favorite place)

My beautiful new bag- Rosss $16.99! I Just loved the leather and the color, and the lining is animal print- too cute!

Oh, and I got my ring cleaned and inspected for the first time (it's 6 month "check-up!") So shiny! I get so many compliments on it, everywhere I go!


Shout Outs:

  • Mom- Happy 50th!!! Love you!!
  • My Eskimo Buddy- Only three days of work left!! =)


Prayers:

  • For once, everyone I know personally is doing really well! I'll keep praying for TJ today though- that his recovery continues to go so successfully!
  • And I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life... my friends and my family... I love you all!! XOXO

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yayyyy I'm your Eskimo buddy! :) And dude, you're shopping finds are ridiculous...I'll email you my address so you can mail me that FABULOUS bag. k. thanks. And love the pics from your Mom's birthday bash! Happy Birthday to your Mom (who thinks I'm covered in tats and could be a crazy person) bahahahaha. j/k. And those flip-flop decor..was that in the $1 bin? Because I must find it asap!

Bailey said...

bahahahaha! I forgot about that... yea, she was pretty convinced that you were a goth chick, covered in piercings and tats and probably going to rape and kill me, or make me join a cult or something! LOL

Yes- the flip flop bling was in the dollar bin!! They had pink ones too! I'm probably heading out that way this afternoon. If you want, I can try to pick some up for you! They only had a few left when I was there...

wolfiemitrestone said...

Awww - I love the pics of you and your Mom and Will and the whole family. You guys are all so adorable!

Your shopping finds were incredible!! Where is this one dollar bin? They don't have that at our Target!!! Love the purse :) Oh, and that candle set up is going to look absolutely wonderful!

Bailey said...

Thanks, Grace! Your Target doesn't have a dollar section?? :-O It is usually located right as you walk in the doors, just behind where the carts are- sort of next to the registers and in front of the purse/accessory section. Which Target do you go to??

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

I LOVE the flip flops, TOTALLY dig the purse, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mom :o)