Thursday, May 7, 2009

I seriously have a problem...

... I cannot, repeat canNOT walk into a store without buying something! I went to Kohls today to return something, and walked out with gifts for my FMIL for Mother's Day and wedding jewelry! (Pics to come) Then I went to Ross to try to find more of those glass bottles for the sand ceremony...well they didn't have any, but they did have cute ceramic bowl thingies on clearance so I got one for my Mom and one for my Mima for mothers day (I was already done shopping for them, I thought) and a little something for my Eskimo buddy (I couldn't resist... it was just sitting there, staring at me, screaming "Buy me for Shannon! I NEED to have a home with Shannon!!" lol)

Okay, so I'm a mess.... 121 days till the wedding, no job, no job prospects, and I'm out freakin shopping! Somebody stop me!!

At least I got a free lunch today! (My friend Rita's fiance owns a little deli) Thanks Rita and Jason! That's my justification for a $70 shopping spree.... free lunch and I returned a $10 necklace...lol.

Okay, well now I REALLY need to be productive and do some cleaning before Will gets home =)

Hope everyone else is enjoying this sunshine today!

No comments: