Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Success!

Just a quick post with a few updates... the meeting with the photographer went well- Melissa seems really sweet and I'm sure she will be great! I got to see some large bridal portraits (printed and framed) as well as some books she put together, which were awesome!


Also... I got a job! Well, sort of... just a part-time restaurant job. Remember when I got a free lunch the other day from my friend's fiance's deli? Well we had dinner with them on Saturday and it turns out that he was looking for someone to help out at the restaurant for lunches! So, starting Monday I'll be working 10-2, Monday-Friday (hello, awesome schedule), getting paid CASH, and getting free lunch every day! Yayyyyy! =)


So... to celebrate my new job, my successful meeting with the photog, and my upcoming birthday (one month from today!) I ventured over to South Pointe while I was in Durham. I mean... if Victoria's Secret wants to send me a $10 gift card a month early for my birthday... who am I to say no? So I am now the proud owner of this:



Look at the cute back, too! I just love it! And I haven't "loved" a bathing suit on me, probably since elementary school. Bathing suit shopping is just depressing when you are 55378008 (type it in a calculator and flip it upside down...yep, you remember, I know you do!). If anyone reading this suffers from the same affliction, I highly recommend this type of top!

The best part? It was on sale! The top was $14.99 and the bottoms were $12.99, so with my $10 gift card, it was less than $10! Totally worth every penny!

Now I just have to Shred a few more times and get a tan, so I look a little more like that girl and a little less like the Michelin Man....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very cute bathing suit:)